New premium model of our patented laterally opening Arena stirrups, completely made of certified high-grade anodized aluminum and fitted with a stainless steel tread.
Acavallo has carefully chosen and combined the materials used, following detailed research and comprehensive testing. The new premium model of our patented laterally opening Arena stirrups.
- Completely made of certified high-grade anodized aluminum
- Fitted with stainless steel tread
- The aluminum is lightweight and extremely durable
- Stainless steel protects the tread from corrosion guaranteeing long product life
- Sleek and elegant appearance
- The opening of the stress-actuated locking and release mechanism is located a centimeter higher from the tread to ensure that the foot cannot slip out laterally by mistake and to prevent sand and dirt from delaying the opening action of the arm in case of an emergency.
- Long holes in the tread prevent sand and dirt accumulations maximizing the gripping effect
- The five-degree inclination of the tread helps riders to assume the correct posture, relieving tension in their ankles, calves, knees, and hips.
Size: One size 12cm
- Made in Italy 🇮🇹